Monday, April 19, 2010

Peanut Butter and Jelly Pizza w/ Bananas

I was walking home from my Nanny's today, and on the way home, i decided to stop at the local Pizzeria, and get some pizza dough so i can make pizza tomorrow night for dinner.  On the way home i thought, what if instead of making pizza i make something completely different.
Penaut Butter and Jelly Pizza topped with bananas.












How good does that sound, seriously!
So ladies and gentleman, tomorrow night, or if we're all lucky maybe tonight, i am going to attempt this delicious pizza and take pics of it, and let you all know how it tastes.  For all i know, it will be a  horrible disaster, but in my mind it sounds delicious.  I mean you take to comfort foods, and combine them.  Pizza, everybody loves pizza, and a peanut butter jelly sandwich, that sounds like ULTIMATE comfort food to me, right?
If anyone out there has tried this, and has any tips for me, let me know :)

You know all of this got me thinking of that silly song...you know what song i'm talking about. 
It's peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time. 
If you don't know what i'm talking about, Google it, it will make you laugh, and stay in your head forever.
Hope you all had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment