Friday, March 27, 2009

What a Week!

Hello Bloggers

Let's see where do i start, i ended up in the ER this week with left side abdominal pain. At first they thought it was a kidney stone, so they did a CT. No kidney stone, but the Dr. came back and said my ovary look enlarged, which was scary to me, because i only have one left. So they decided to do an ultrasound. Everything was so quick while we were there, but of course the results for the Ultrasound took 3 hours to come back. It was the longest 3 hours for me and my husband. We have been trying to have kids for about a year now, so i was worried that they were gonna come back and tell me that i wasn't gonna be able to have kids. Long story short, my ovary is OK....YEAH!....but i was diagnosed with diverticulitis.

I have been on this medicine now for 3 days now, but a very high dose of antibiotics, and it's making me feel nauseous, and yucky. But i will put up with this if it means i can have kids.

Can i just say God Bless my husband for waiting with me and being strong at the hospital.

2 comments:

  1. My husband was diagnosed with diverticulitus last month. He seems to be doing better now, but it feels like pulling teeth to get him to get enough fiber.

    Thanks for coming by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you made a wise choice. Kids are so worth it.

    ReplyDelete