Tuesday, May 25, 2010

In the midst of Twilight!!

I just wanted to let all of you know if you don't see me on here for a week or so it's because i am am taking a little mini vacation with my hubby, and i am also trying to finish the Twilight books.  I am halfway through the second book, New Moon, and i really want to finish all of them before the movie Eclipse comes out, because my sister and a group of her friends are gonna go to the midnight showing when it comes out and i am so excited to see what happens.
I know all you Twi-Hard fans understand what i am going through.  My sister and my mom are the reason i started reading them, and i have to say, i really didn't think i was gonna like it this much, but i absolutely adore the love story.
















I do have a great meatball and spaghetti recipe when i come back.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that you get to finish the Twilight books for the first time. I loved them! Enjoy your mini vaca and have a great memorial day!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you finish yet???

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What's for Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i m not yet a twilight fan :( but i m glad you manage the fanaticism :)

    Divaa Desi from 20 something bloggers

    ReplyDelete